Thursday, March 30, 2023

THE meeting

hey...YOOOOOO, in todays blog I'll be discussing the group meeting we had in class.

I had a lot of feedback to take in since my group members' projects were amazing but at least the creative juices were flowing and I have many ideas lined up for the film. 

We discussed all types of things  like the fonts for the title, the name of the film (which I'm still unsure of) the editing software that everyone is using (iMovie, PremierePro) 

All of my classmates had great intros and super creative stuff. I get really inspired form seeing everyone project and seeing everyone focused on their projects, it motivates me to keep going and do better to surprise myself.  Some of the classmates I talked to were doing the project in a group, some friends stick to classic solo movements like me. The ideas were definitely flowing, there was some boxing, and there was some super good murder mystery and a multiverse inspired.

After meeting with my peers, I got really inspired and  thought of things that I should be doing, here's a list:

TO DO;

  • Find title ASAP
  • Start editing
  • try new things, flashbacks, play around with lighting and have fun editing
  • ask for help...LOL
CYAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING LEFT FOOTED

YOOOOO, hello blog, it's been a long ride full of ups and downs but I can finally and proudly say, LEFT FOOTED has been finished and it ...