Wednesday, March 29, 2023

OOPS

Hellooooo WORLD, it has been brought to my attention by one of my friends that read my blog, that I NEVER TOLD YOU GUYS THE NAME OF THE FILM. It was my fault, I guess I just wanted to finish recording and all the other things ASAP and totally forgot about it. But luckily I still have the list I made when I chose the name... LEFT FOOTED
  1.  shoe shoe
  2. Shoeless
  3. shoelame
  4. left-footed 
  5. traded
  6. scammed
  7. scam maam
  8. grand slam scam
Clearly, you guys can see that I had many names lined up but of course ended up landing on LEFT FOOTED. The reason is that usually when something goes wrong we have an expression that goes "that took a left turn" as in that was not what I expected, hence the name LEFT FOOTED, because Guillo got scammed out of some old sneaker he paid good money for.

I know, so clever right (don't make fun of the name it took a while to come up with)

Well anyways hope you guys like the title since its a little play on words
CYAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING LEFT FOOTED

YOOOOO, hello blog, it's been a long ride full of ups and downs but I can finally and proudly say, LEFT FOOTED has been finished and it ...