Monday, March 27, 2023

sneak PEAK/ Film Dayyy

 The day has ended and ALL the filming has been done... in the fewest words possible I would like to say this film is PEAK (a common term used around the youth that means best of the best)

I have never laughed this hard making this project especially since I was with my closest friends Grace and Isabella, they really made this whole thing possible so THANK YOU GUYS (I hope they read this)

Here is a sneak PEAK and my favorite part of the film so far

It's pretty clear where this line up in the storyline but I just wanted to see if you guys are paying attention to my posts...

For this fantastic footage, we went to the Sagemont Preparatory School which has a huge parking lot to record on.

But most importantly we shot on an iPhone 11 which has none other than 

  • 4K video recording at 24 fps, 25 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
  • 1080p HD video recording at 25 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
  • 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
  • Extended dynamic range for video up to 60 fps
Which came insanely handy for that crisp footage that you saw above

We used other tools to help us record like this selfie stick since its all I owned for extra help recording 
And that's it. I just want to thank you guys for being a part of this awesome adventure and I promise the video will be soon as quickly as possible!


No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING LEFT FOOTED

YOOOOO, hello blog, it's been a long ride full of ups and downs but I can finally and proudly say, LEFT FOOTED has been finished and it ...