Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Feedback from the gods?

 Yooo, what's up guys, I got new info about the film that I want to share with you guys since I think is pretty cool. And no... God didn't actually give me any feedback about my idea it was just clickbait :)

So, I happen to be friends with people that are currently in the A level of AICE MEDIA class (Julie Bruzon and Joey Costa) and decided to share my idea with them to get some feedback on what some good ideas on are how to come about this film.

Julie told me that although the idea seemed solid and could be an interesting opener for a 2-minute film in reality the plot is a bit empty and narrow so it wouldn't be fit for a whole movie.

Joey told me the same thing, but he added that if I want to make a comedy to make sure the movie was actually funny and that the jokes weren't cringe and to make multiple jokes or have a running gag within the film to not make it feel like the film was dragging out.

And finally... the most important feedback of them all...my sister! 

Fun fact my sister took both the AS and A level of MEDIA, so I take her feedback pretty seriously.

She told me that the idea was good-ish :( but she told me that I needed to decide whether I want the main character to be funny or have funny things happen to the main character and not a mixture of both to create a contrast and just make the whole film not funny at all.

I'll decide and act on all that feedback and get back to you guys later...peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING LEFT FOOTED

YOOOOO, hello blog, it's been a long ride full of ups and downs but I can finally and proudly say, LEFT FOOTED has been finished and it ...