Tuesday, March 14, 2023

SCRATCH THAT

 Yooo, guys I came up with a crazy good idea for the film that from the looks of it no one has done before. Hear me out… a film about sneaker reselling but with a comedic twist! 

Call me crazy but this idea actually came from two things I haven’t talked about in the blog. One, I am a shoe enthusiast ranging from Nikes to Designer shoes but… I don’t have money to afford the shoes I really really like and two, the new shoes I bought were FAKE, so the order was canceled and now the shoes are selling for $50 more than what I paid for :)

As depressing as it sounds it came in handy since it gave me a cooler idea than making a cringe romance story. I haven't thought about all of the details yet but as of right now I decided that it will be a comedy about a guy buying a fake sneaker then trying to figure out how to get his money back from the seller.

Give me some time to think and I promise I'll come up with something fire (specially since the deadline is coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING LEFT FOOTED

YOOOOO, hello blog, it's been a long ride full of ups and downs but I can finally and proudly say, LEFT FOOTED has been finished and it ...