Monday, February 13, 2023

Alright... Now what?

Yoooooo, we're back :) I've really been on the grind trying to find any ideas for The Portfolio Project and the nerves are starting to kick in. I have some cool ideas but again none of them are giving me that "THIS IS IT" moment so I'm going to hold those back for now. But, I narrowed it down to two genres. DRUMROLL PLEASE.... ROMANCE and THRILLER.

The only reason why thriller is even an option is because I recently watched the movie "SKINAMARINK" that has been blowing up on TikTok. If I had to describe it with one word it would be "what?" the movie is like nothing I've seen before, maybe not in a good way but it definitely gave me goosebumps while watching.

Regardless, Romance is at the top still as I don't have a concrete idea for the thriller genre. As of now the best idea I have is about a guy who breaks up with his girlfriend and over the weeks he writes her letters about how he's holding up and reminiscing about the past they shared together but, he never sends the letter as they are just a way to cope for him.

AGAIN, it is just an idea, I know how cheesy or cringe it sounds BUT, in my head this super doable and I am confident that It will end up just as I envision it (If I don't find anything better to do)

PRAY FOR ME Y'ALL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING LEFT FOOTED

YOOOOO, hello blog, it's been a long ride full of ups and downs but I can finally and proudly say, LEFT FOOTED has been finished and it ...