Friday, February 10, 2023

The Start of Something Great?

YOOOOO, hopefully you guys are as excited as I am because as of now... IT BEGINS. The final stretch of AICE Media Studies... The Portfolio project!!!! All right, all jokes aside this project is going to test my creativity levels like crazy and as of right now I'm not feeling very creative, but when there's a will there's a way... right? Anyways, as of  now I'm in the process of researching different genres to see where I find some type of inspiration. 

But, if you really a fan of the blog you should already know... I LOVE DRAMA LOL. But let me be serious this time and really lock in. I have a lot of ideas if I do end up doing drama but I might step outside my comfort zone this time around just to challenge myself who knows ;) Anyways I hope all of you are ready to follow me on this journey because ITS GOING TO BE A LONG ONE!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING LEFT FOOTED

YOOOOO, hello blog, it's been a long ride full of ups and downs but I can finally and proudly say, LEFT FOOTED has been finished and it ...