Saturday, April 1, 2023

SAD NEWS LEAD TO NEW SOUNDS PT2

YOOOO, as you guys know if you've read the past few blogs is that sadly I was not permitted to use the songs from any of the artists I chose, MF DOOM, Childish Gambino, NAS, and Biggie Smalls. Of course, this was somewhat expected so I didn't come unprepared... I present to you ALL the new beat and soundtrack COPYRIGHT FREE for LEFT FOOTED

THAT IS HEAVENLY ISN'T IT
I see 3 out of the 4 rappers I wanted to include songs of that could KILL this beat, especially MF DOOM which is the main rapper I wanted to use the song from

EXPECT EDITING SNEAK PEAKS SOON





BYE


No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING LEFT FOOTED

YOOOOO, hello blog, it's been a long ride full of ups and downs but I can finally and proudly say, LEFT FOOTED has been finished and it ...