Monday, April 3, 2023

The art of editing (I suck)



The long await editing blog begins... I wish your expectations are not too high because I am NOT an expert. I have zero to little editing background that's why I've been asking for help from my peers... and Youtube

Luckily, I have some awesome friends in the upper level of AICE Media that helped me with some of the editing processes to make it easier for a beginner like me, so HUGE thanks to Joey Costa, Julie Bruzon, and Manny Kucharik

One of their first tips was to keep it simple and use the editing software inside of the iPhone to edit to not overcomplicate things so for the editing I used iMovie and the edit option within the camera app. Both worked perfectly to put together all the clips, shave off the extra seconds and add the title with the special font


This really made it easier and I appreciate all of the feedback I got from all of my friends because the editing process has not been as grueling as I thought it would have been and to be completely honest, I have been enjoying myself trying out ways to put the film together while exploring all of the options the editing software lets me explore.

And with that, all of the videos are fully edited and completed. I really hope you guys like it as I think the idea and work behind it were very much worth it and I want it to be as enjoyable as it was to me for you guys so... PEACE OUT 





No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING LEFT FOOTED

YOOOOO, hello blog, it's been a long ride full of ups and downs but I can finally and proudly say, LEFT FOOTED has been finished and it ...