Monday, April 3, 2023

Creative Critical Reflection

YOOOO, I hope you guys are as excited as I am! The editing of the opening has been officially done,, completed, exported, and posted to youtube! I'm so excited to finally share this with you but you guys must wait a little longer until the reveal!

Today I'm here to talk about one last thing, a very important factor of this portfolio, the CCR! This part of the project is in my opinion more important than the actual opening. Here I will be talking about all the decisions I have to get to where I am now. From brainstorming, and planning, to filming, to editing, and more. This will help me realize the amounts of improvements that I had made throughout the course. With the help of the 4 questions that our amazing teacher has given us, I will be able to do this

For a better understanding of the CCR, I watched some of the others students from the past. Watching these gave me the motivation to start recording and finally be finished my project. One of the C's on the CCR's name stands for creativity, I think this is a great opportunity to show the fun side of the project, not like it wasn't fun but... it's a school project you know?

So,  without further ado, here it is yall



No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING LEFT FOOTED

YOOOOO, hello blog, it's been a long ride full of ups and downs but I can finally and proudly say, LEFT FOOTED has been finished and it ...