Sunday, March 19, 2023

Detail is key

Yooo, guys I realized that I abruptly changed my topic about the film and haven't really gone into detail about the vision I have to make it as enjoyable as possible for me and whoever is going to grade my film LOL.

First off, the main plot will be about our main character Guillo (who will be played by none other than me!) and he is a 17/18-year-old teen, the opposite of a troublemaker and someone who would rather not get in the way of others to cause trouble. He wants to invest in some new shoes but he's a newbie to the sneaker scene and wants to get involved by purchasing a new pair in a public sneaker meet-up where we will meet our next character, "Kicks" the anonymous neighborhood sneaker re-seller with a lot of street cred (don't have someone to play this character yet but I will keep you guys updated) And finally, Guillo's best friend and his complete opposite, Steph, an absolute sneaker head that can spot out the tiniest mistakes to spot out a fake shoe and would rather get in trouble to get what he wants than to get fooled by anyone.

Next, I want to talk about the target audience, since the film revolves around shoes, which is a trendy topic among teenagers, and especially since the film will be a comedy, I think it would be most appropriate to make the target audience for teens 13 and above. Besides the age range, I want the film to be directed towards males specifically as I think the girliest girls wouldn’t really be interested in this topic.


What I'm envisioning is something along these lines where "Kicks" would offer Guillo all of the shoes available in his "shop" and... well I don't want to spoil the whole plot for you guys hehehehe.

I'm going to leave it here for now but will get back to you guys with another post soon where I talk about what type of mood I'm trying to set with the sneaker meet-up.

CYA

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING LEFT FOOTED

YOOOOO, hello blog, it's been a long ride full of ups and downs but I can finally and proudly say, LEFT FOOTED has been finished and it ...