Monday, March 20, 2023

QUICK UPDATE: Emails are dropping!

 Yo yo yo, I just wanted to come on here really fast to tell you guys that the emails are sent! I was able to reach out to 2/3 of the artists, Nas and MF DOOM successfully. For some reason finding the contact information for the label that holds the rights to Biggie's music, you have to pay a fee of $30 which I WAS NOT DOING. But after a long time and I mean A LONG TIME, I was able to find the right contact information for Nas and MF DOOM. SO...Yay? Now all there is to do is wait for a response *nervous laugh*

Here is some proof of the emails for all the doubters 




MF DOOM, RHYMESAYERS ENTERTAINMENT permission request for "Meat Grinder" and "Gas Drawls"






No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING LEFT FOOTED

YOOOOO, hello blog, it's been a long ride full of ups and downs but I can finally and proudly say, LEFT FOOTED has been finished and it ...