Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Propped up

 Good morning y’all, just wanted to come on here really fast to talk about what I got my hands on regarding the props that I’m going to use throughout the film.

Yesterday I picked up 6 extra shoe cool shoe boxes with different variety and patterns (shoutout my dawg Jonathan) to really show they don’t call our sneaker reseller “Kicks” for nothing. I’m working on getting more cooler looking boxes just to add on more depth to the scene I have planned in my head where all the shoe boxes are sitting in Kicks car.

I have some heat posts lined up next for you guys where I’ll be showing all about the costumes and clothing design or the mood board I created about our main character Guillo

CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING LEFT FOOTED

YOOOOO, hello blog, it's been a long ride full of ups and downs but I can finally and proudly say, LEFT FOOTED has been finished and it ...