Friday, March 24, 2023

SAD NEWS LEAD TO NEW SOUNDS

 


What's good everyone! Im not going to lie, I'm a little bit bummed because I have not received an email back from the MF DOOM team after reaching out to them to try to get permission to use the song "Meetgrndr". They nicely turned me down, (By not answering my email). The childish Gambino Team said they'll get to me.. but what if they don't...hey it's okay! I won't give up and I'm going to look for a cool beat that will match the vibe of the intro, something similar. 

I'm keeping my ears wide open and listening to many songs, and many beats on youtube and trying to find something similar, I think I have to give up on the Big artists because they are hard to reach and or will make me pay, and... I don't have the budget for that right now. 

If any of you have any recommendations on where to look for new sounds, beats, or even upcoming artists, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT I AM DESPERATE













No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING LEFT FOOTED

YOOOOO, hello blog, it's been a long ride full of ups and downs but I can finally and proudly say, LEFT FOOTED has been finished and it ...