Saturday, March 25, 2023

Fonting around

 Heyyyyy, last thing before I show you guys all of my editing work, I want to show you all the different fonts that were about to make it into the final cut and which one did, I was lucky enough that one of my peers from class, shoutout Constantino, introduced me to this really cool website that helped me a lot in picking the font for the film, so, here are some examples of what it could have looked like.

I was really considering this font but in the end, it wasn't catchy enough to make the final cut so I ended up throwing it into the drafts 



On the other hand, here is one that I absolutely hated when I put it out there, it reminded me of a scary movie so it never ended up making the final cut
And lastly here is one that was just MEH, I have no other way to describe it really, it was just too generic for my vision


NOW THIS, this is what I'm talking about, suuuper dope and matches the vibe that I was trying to use in the film. Absolutely fell in love with this font as soon as I saw it, hence why it made the final cut

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING LEFT FOOTED

YOOOOO, hello blog, it's been a long ride full of ups and downs but I can finally and proudly say, LEFT FOOTED has been finished and it ...